Make Flavored Ice Cream Cones
Looking for something different this summer. Here is a great idea for waffle cones.
If you are making your own waffle cones now this is an easy way to increase your menu.
All you need is waffle cone mix and corn treats (there are 18 choices)
Just think of the combinations you can come up with.
- Orange flavored waffle cone with vanilla ice cream and make a creamsicle.
- Banana waffle cone with chocolate ice cream.
- Vanilla ice cream in a toffee flavored cone then dip the cone in chocolate.
- 4th of July add red and blue sprinkles to the cones
Come up with new and great combination with your special flavored ice cream.
Simple instruction are as follows .....
- 1 bag 8212 Vanilla Waf-A-Cone Mix
- 40oz Water
- 1/4 cup Corn Treat Flavor of your choice
Pour waffle cone mix into a bowl and add 40oz water; mix using a wire whisk until smooth
Add 1/4 cup of any Corn Treat color/flavor to create a wide variety of waffle cones
Pour 1 to 1 1/2oz waffle batter into a seasoned waffle cone iron (you can a little of different colors and create a rainbow)
Bake for approx 1 1/2 minutes at 400 degrees
You don't have to use them just for ice cream. You can fill these waffle cones with popcorn, candy, cotton candy, trail mix, fruit and more.
At your next cook out you try making smores inside a waffle cone. Yummy Yummy
Have you tried to dip the waffle cone in chocolate?
Let us know your favorite!